- Arizona - Safe Food Handling in Your Home - GO TO: HOME CANNING FOOD SAFETY TIPS
- Colorado - Manufactured food specialized processes GO TO: Acidified Foods/Low Acid Canned Foods (LACF)
- Delaware - General Provisions Respecting the police. Cannery Inspector
- Delaware - Canneries and other Food Processing Establishments
- Florida- FOOD PERMIT FEES GO TO: Canning Plant
- Florida- Wholesale/Manufactured Food Program GO TO: Acid, Acidified and Low-Acid Canned Foods
- IDAHO - FOOD CODE GO TO: PAGE 69 IDAPA 16.02.19.355 FOOD PROCESSING PLANTS
- Nebraska- Food Safety and Regulation Requirements for Farmers’ Markets and Craft Shows GO TO: What cannot be sold at a Farmer Market without a permit?
- Nevada- Preparing and Canning Fermented Foods and Pickled Vegetables
- Nevada- STARTING A CRAFT FOODS OPERATION
- New Hampshire- FOOD PROCESSING QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS GO TO: What are the special requirements for processors of low acid canned foods?
- Ohio- Questions GO TO: I want to can food.
- Oklahoma- Bringing Farm to Market GO TO: PAGE 6
- Pennsylvania - APPLICATION PACKET FOR LIMITED FOOD ESTABLISHMENTS Canning of Acid/Acidified/Fermented Foods…...Pages 9 – 11
- Pennsylvania - CANNING OF ACID, ACIDIFIED, OR FERMENTED FOODS & BEVERAGES -- GUIDANCE FOR PA COMMERCIAL FOOD PROCESSORS --
- Pennsylvania Submitting Form FDA 2541 (Food Canning Establishment Registration) and Forms FDA 2541d, FDA 2541e, FDA 2541f, and FDA 2541g (Food Process Filing Forms) to FDA in Electronic or Paper Format: Guidance for Industry
- Texas- Food Manufacturers General Information - Food Manufacturers, Wholesalers, and Warehouses
- Texas- Frequently Asked Questions about Cottage Food Production Operations
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Thermally Processed Low Acid Foods Packaged in Hermetically Sealed Containers
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Emergency Permit Control
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Acidified Foods